About the Doctor
Dr. Aminata Cisse MD is a board-certified psychiatrist, who provides personally curated care for adult patients, 18-64 years of age. Dr. Cisse specializes in treating a variety of psychiatric conditions including, but not limited to, the following disorders: depression, insomnia, mood disorders, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders, and PTSD. She establishes a constructive therapeutic relationship by using her knowledge of psychopharmacology (e.g. medication management) and brief therapeutic modalities to achieve the best outcomes for each individual.
- Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Graduate Medical Education
- University of Pennsylvania: Public Services Psychiatry Fellowship
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital: General Psychiatry Residency
- State University of New York/Downstate Medical Center: Doctorate of Medicine
- Spelman College: B.A. Sociology, magna cum laude